The U.S. Coast Guard has determined that many navigation lights being used on sailboats do not meet the basic requirements for these lights, making them less visible to nearby ships.
- Air Conditioning at Anchor
- Calculating the Right Air Conditioner Size
- Synthetic Ice Test
- The DIY Hanger Hook
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)